Monday, June 11, 2012

I have a few minutes before I have to get out of bed.

It looks like the fog might come in today, maybe this afternoon.  That means heat at work.  The bird is torturing someone else because I've been up since 5:30, woke up gently with the light - a beautiful start to the day.  I want a longer period of time in the morning, and come July I'll have it.  A big thing for me is learning how to live and be motivated by not having 50,000,000 external motivators to propel me.  I'm learning.  I want to continue to wake up early, and am satisfied that I have discovered that 7:30 is a good time to sleep in until, though once I have the freedom to be a night owl again I wonder if I will naturally slip back into that orientation.

For now a final gulp of coffee, and off I go.

No comments: