Monday, May 02, 2011

Going back in

I had a nice break.  It took a week to get relaxed enough, but I got there.  Did I finish everything I wanted to? No.  But now I'm motivated to make it to the end of the year, and to prepare for the next.

I just read "Do the Work," a short e-book that breaks down the creative process and how to master it.  It was my first e-book and difficult to read on my computer.  I ordered the longer version of the book, "The War of Art," which is an actual book, but I suspect that this short version will do me fine for now.  Anyway, I highly recommend the short e version for those who need a little kick in the pants to accomplish something they've been neglecting, but are wanting to do.  The e-book is free, the hardcover version is 10 bucks.

Breathe.  Breathe.  Breathe.

No comments: