Monday, March 14, 2011

Good. It's dark again.

Did I mention the melatonin?  It works, pretty much.  I certainly feel a lot calmer about not getting enough sleep.  I'd really dig about 30 more minutes of sitting here, drinking coffee.

Going to talk to my boss today and put my money where my mouth is.  Since death alone is certain and the time of death uncertain, what should I do? I know what I should do.

I'm getting my house in order.  I have less stuff, but could lose more.  I've got a desk full of things that need to be gone through.  That whole thing about the backpack and what's in it.  I've gone through the clothes a couple of times, but that doesn't seem to get much smaller.  I seem to have an attachment to clever t-shirts, and more exercise clothing than I would use if I got out there and moving twice a day every day in the week.  The desk, the closet, the garage.  Then off to Goodwill.

This weekend, we drove up to Marin for the day - we never go North, always South - to take the kids for a pony ride.  It was a surprise, so we didn't let them know until we got closer.  Bea was beside herself.  It was such fun to make her so happy.  They got a little tour around the pond on a trail through the woods.  Beautiful.

No comments: