Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Morning

It is so quiet.

The waves are making sound or maybe it's a plane, hovering overhead.

In five minutes I'm going to start and finish packing, get dressed, eat.  I'll drive to work and listen to that woman with the great voice on Weekend Edition, who always reviews something and/or talks to someone interesting and new-ish to me.  These are cherished moments of my Sunday mornings.  I've got 8 hours of baking ahead of me, then a plane ride, then a brief interlude with the family at a hotel in LA.  I'll be there at a conference for a couple of days.  I enjoy conferences because I enjoy travel and learning, and a conference is usually a good combination of those two things.

Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here in SF.  Enjoy.

No comments: