Monday, November 01, 2010

New post from an old blog

Artwork by Andy Goldsworthy
I first began writing a blog in January 2005.  I don't remember how I heard of blogs, or how I discovered blogspot, but I did and the rest is what you see here.  Early on when the templates were limited and boring, I taught myself html and customized it to what I wanted it to look like.  Blogspot's changed some and now the templates are more interesting and I don't need to customize them as much.

This has been a valuable place for me to keep great moments for the past five years of my life, and at least for another month, I hope to continue.

 

Glimpses - January, 2005

 

Enjoying the fleeting feeling of freedom I'm having. Every so often, thinking about leaving and how I'll be letting go of a whole bunch of bullshit and how most everything I think matters right now really doesn't. I look at Bea and Ike spinning around in the livingroom to music and I want to watch them dance everyday.

No comments: