Thursday, October 14, 2010

Take the time to savour...

A nice reminder from a French acquaintance.

Daily, I move too quickly, able to pack a lot of quality into my work day, which leaves me little time, energy for that level of intensity for my after-work day.  I'm working on changing that up.

Update on the school: My supervisor was complimentary and excited for me.  She had some good suggestions, on which I followed up.  The next person in line was surprised, but interested in my plan, is checking into the process of charter formation, and will be back with me next week.  I updated one of my potential co-founders on the status, and now we wait to see what happens next, which could be anything.

I will spend this evening doing my own research, and preparing for questions that may come up.

No comments: