Monday, October 18, 2010

Budget

There's a budget, and some online software that Bryan and I have been using these past couple of months, and in my mind, this is our last chance to get it together.  We've been postponing responsibility, and managing to make it every month by the grace of whatever.  But this is it. The mistakes we've made and our continual catching up, is a problem and it makes a huge impact on how we live our lives.  Our habits have trapped us.

It's nice to come to this realization and it's helpful to deal with finite information, and the fact that there's a plan, and a goal, and a reward at the end of it, makes it that much easier to change our habits.

Math is like a game to figure out.  I've never really had an affinity for math, but I do like it, and I am challenged by it.  Math can actually be kind of fun.  Yet another thing I wished I could have found appreciation for in my younger days.

No comments: