Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am I fearless?

Today is one of those days where I'm supposed to do something difficult, with someone difficult, about something difficult.  There's no avoiding the situation, and I don't particularly want to avoid it.  I mean, it would be nice if I didn't have to go through the process, but that's not an option so what else is there to do except embrace it.  Hello difficult!  This lead me to question whether or not I'm fearless or if I'm just resigned to accept the reality of a situation, and go for it.  I suppose if I was afraid, I never would have been in this position to begin with. Because I'd be too scared that I was going to fail, I never would have worked to get here.  Somewhere along the line I decided that I wanted to have these types of experiences, or I wouldn't have put myself in their way.

No comments: