Monday, October 19, 2009

That was interesting

At work, I know where I stand, which is liberating, enlightening, and motivating. I hope to be able to turn this all around tomorrow, and to make the best out of a mess I made today. It's not going to be comfortable. Bummer is I have a four-hour meeting first thing, so I get the opportunity to practice being in the moment.

So there was that.

Then, I had plans for dinner with an old friend/partner, so we ate at the quintessential SF eatery, Cha Cha Cha. I'd never been there in all the years I was here. It was perfect, and now I'm full and tired and ready to sleep so I can take on the day.

I'm reading Outliers, which I'm enjoying. I've made it a goal to finish it before the family gets back. Then I can return it to my dad, who wants to pass it on to a friend. Dad, who's probably feeling not-so-comfortable today, but is hopefully feeling better than yesterday.

☎☎☎

No comments: