Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Change

This time change adjustment thing is exhausting. I'm so beat I can't be bothered to upload the photos I took on Saturday.

We're almost all the way unpacked which is unbelievable, astounding, marvelous! I'm managing to do a little bit each day. As long as it's something, I'm cool with it.

The one thing I can say for sure is that living here is about 5000x better than I thought it would be. We really loved the San Mateo house, but there is so much about living here that is wonderful too. We've lived here just over a week and it feels like home already, more homey because it's smaller than the last place, which I really like. It's cozy. And did I mention I can see the ocean from my bed? Because I can.

I enjoy being the movable type.

♫♫♫

No comments: