Sunday, March 22, 2009

Morning Thoughts

The coffee wasn't overly strong this morning, but I've been flooded with all sorts of ideas and positivity this a.m. Waiting for this month's influx of estrogen to hit me, so that I can have enough energy to make some progress on the development of the school, but I've got some now, so I'm gonna use it.

It's windier than you would believe and last night's storm woke me a few times. It's hard to sleep through the unblocked force of rain and wind on the wall 3 feet from the bed. It's cool though. I like a good stormy storm.

Yesterday my very sick dad made a delicious dinner that I couldn't have made even if I was running on all 8 cylinders. My sister and I made some yummy sablés with Dorrie Greenspan's recipe for my dad's cookie-of-the-month gift:



☁☁☁

No comments: