Making cinnamon rolls:
1. Prepare the dough then let it rise in a covered container, until it's nice and puffy like this. Empty it out onto a floured surface, divide into (4) equal parts.
2. Roll out to the size/shape of a sheet pan and put in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Brush with a half a stick of melted butter.
3. Sprinkle with a cinnamon, sugar combination.
4. Rub the mixture into the surface of the dough.
5. Add raisins (nuts?) and roll up tightly, but not too tightly.
6. Even out the roll so it's about the same thickness all the way down. Divide evenly and cut.
7. Pretty, swirly and ready to bake.