Saturday, December 06, 2008

Pictures from the month

A sparkly, beautiful magnet castle that Bea built at JG's, art-filled home.
























Isaac makes a double rainbow, and he was super proud of it.
























Bea eats an apple in Golden Gate park. I forgot to bring snacks so JG shared hers. Glorious sunny day, perfect park, perfect weather, perfect company.
























On the way home from our visit with JG we drove through the outer sunset, checking out the commerce available on Taraval, and we were rewarded with this beautiful view near the zoo.
























Street art near the school. I got out of the car to see if I was blocking the driveway with my parking job and saw this. Finding random art is fun.
























It's Saturday. I'm going to go out and play!

☼☼☼

No comments: