Saturday, November 01, 2008

November 1st

What a great day. No work to go to, raining and moody, just got paid, (which just reminded me that I forgot to pay my Dad $10 for the pumpkin from last weekend. Oops. Sorry Dad.) Up late, grocery shopping, delicious lunch, etc, etc. I made a tomato tart with whole wheat crust this afternoon to take to the party, but it was d i s g u s t i n g. Everyone was really gracious about it, but it did indeed suck. Blech.

I thought it would be fun if Bea came with me, and I thought my friend was coming and bringing her child, but she canceled at the last minute. Bea still came with and she was a trooper. The best part for me was the car ride up there. I love talking to Bea and looking at her little expressive face and eyebrows when she talks; it's the best thing ever.

It was great to see everyone. I don't know if we'll get together as a whole group again, but I hope so. What a wonderful bunch of talented women.

No comments: