Sunday, November 09, 2008

Nothing much...

I've noticed a big change in the kids lately. It's like they've become more aware and more able to understand things. It's odd. Isaac is reading and Bea's well on her way. Yesterday we had a little talk about how to behave at Grandma and Grandpa's before we got there and it worked. Wow.

I've been thinking a lot about moving them out of their school. It's not good. There are good parts, but there are bad parts too. I've got to be an advocate for my kids and this is one area on which I can't compromise. Next week I apply to the school in SF.

I got my first baking paycheck and I make two dollars more an hour than I thought I would. Ah, life.

Have learned how to cut apples correctly to avoid wrist pain. Need to teach myself to not stand on one hip.

...

No comments: