Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Me and Bea

Looking forward to some girl time with Bea. We'll be spending five days together, just us (and the grandparents on a few of those days). I'm excited. When I get to spend time alone with one of the kids, the whole dynamic changes. They're so full of energy, so focused and wanting to talk and share stuff. It's fun for me and I get overwhelmed looking at their little excited faces.

I'd like to take the BART up to SF the day after Thanksgiving, which I did a couple of times, looking for holiday cheer and lights, but last year was a bit disappointing in the light department, so I think we'll pass. I'd like to take her to a museum on one of the days. I'll see which one has the most appropriate exhibit for a 5 year old. I hope to take her to do all the things I love to do, now and as she gets older.

❀❀❀

No comments: