Friday, November 07, 2008

It was average

Some days I'm on and some days I'm off. I used to be "on" all the time and felt like I had a lot more control of my faculties. I know I can't be perfect, but sometimes I feel like I'm messing up a lot more than I should be. I don't know why that is. I don't know what the variables are. Certain things I can trace to hormones, and I'm usually right: short-temper, irrationality, extreme impatience. But where is this incompetent feeling coming from? I'm not used to it and refuse to think it's because I'm getting older. I just feel careless and not at all detail-aware or detail-oriented which used to be my strong suit. I just can't accept that I'm not as capable and qualified as I used to be. What ever it is, it's pissing me right off.

...

No comments: