Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Groan...aw, come on!

From the Huffington Post: "After conducting a college band and watching [Sarah] Palin deliver a commencement address to a small group of home-schooled students in June 1997, Wasilla resident Philip Munger said, he asked the young mayor about her religious beliefs. Palin told him that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time," Munger said. When he asked her about prehistoric fossils and tracks dating back millions of years, Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks," recalled Munger..."

My children won't even play with their cavemen at the same time as their dinosaurs, because, as Beatrice noted, "Dinosaurs and people didn't live at the same time." My five-year olds know this; why doesn't the Republican nominee for VP know this?

and...

SNL's Tina Fey: A new poll shows that 66% of Americans think President Bush is doing a poor job of handling the war in Iraq, and the remaining 34% think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church.

No comments: