Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jobs

Did I mention I finally have jobs. Finally.

I'll be coordinating services for pregnant and parenting high school students in a nearby district and I'm helping a woman get a private school for non-traditional learners accredited. On top of that I may have a month-long externship at a bakery similar to my school plan. More new stuff but all good stuff. Also taking classes towards my admin credential 1 x per week here in town. Convenience and writing. I'm sure a lot of writing.

Talked to someone at the school I was at temporarily last semester and he told me that there are 46-56 kids in each class. That is insanity. Ridiculous insanity. There are a lot of good teachers at that school and they're getting dumped on. All that chaos is going to mess up the kids as well. So glad I'm not there, but I feel for what they all have to go through.

No comments: