Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Falling Off

More items are falling off my list and my schedule is about to change again. I'm down to two jobs as of tomorrow and baking school. I'm still looking for something flexible and regular, but I haven't been successful yet. The lack of stability in that area of my life has led me to start acting a little nuts in the other areas, so as much as I like all the variety of what I'm doing, I need to find one job that gives me what all the others do. I need to do a lot of different tasks throughout my day or I get bored too quickly. I know that about myself. I don't want to be stuck in one place all day either because it makes me feel like I'm missing out on the world outside. I like dealing with both kids and adults and I like working with paper and people. I like to work alone and with groups and individuals. I like rules and guidelines and figuring out how to make those fit what I need to accomplish. I like education and I like food. I keep thinking that my lack of being able to nail something down is because what I'm applying for is leading me away from my vocational school goal. I'll keep plugging away at the list of items I've made that will make the school a reality, and in the meantime, look to do a job that supports it. I just need to stay open to what shows up for me...something will.

No comments: