Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home Alone

I'm here alone for the next 10 days. There's a trip to Portland to visit a friend, some cleaning and sorting that need to be done here, and a ticket I need to remember to buy tomorrow at 10:00 am, but other than that things are pretty wide open.

I need to buy a little hard drive on which to store my photos. My iPhoto is so full I can't open it anymore, leaving a hundred or so pictures on my camera. I've had to start taking pictures with my camera phone, sending them to Flickr and then uploading them. Silly, poor-quality photos.

This morning I'm going to bake some muffins (and then get them promptly out of the house) and go to visit my mom, sister and newest (and first) nephew. He's adorable and I can't wait to see who he becomes. He's being wonderful to my sister in terms of sleeping and being mellow. She deserves a good sleeper after cute little Miss No-Nap.

Last night I had some Chinese food, spent a couple of hours poking around online, like I do, and watched a movie.

The single life...I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments: