Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Secret

It's a funky week at work because of the state testing (boo) so my schedule's been a little off. Yesterday I didn't have any classes so I took a personal necessity day, which I doubt I'd be faulted for. Last night I had a meeting in Oakland with the school design team and in two weeks my curriculum will be evaluated by the team. I'm not worried about being evaluated as much as I'm worried about finding the time to actually complete the curriculum.

Monday night we learned how to make awesome galettes using a frisage technique that I won't share with you. I won't because it's my new secret to making flaky pastry and it involves smearing and whacking. But that's all I'm going to say.

We start making bread next week and I think I might find this site a good resource.

No comments: