Thursday, February 07, 2008

Avec moi, le deluge

I was way too rushed this evening and with a headache to boot. Anyway. I had all kinds of good news come my way today:

• Call back re: the part time English teaching position at the old high school where I used to teach. I have an interview tomorrow at 1:30.
• Interview tonight at a well-known language school that has mind-blowing benefits. You would not believe me if I told you.
• Call back re: a school design position at an arts and social justice school in SF that is just about my dream job.
• Interview tomorrow for an internship at a study abroad program.

How I'm going to make this all come together is beyond me at the moment, but I'm not going to think about it until I get some confirmations.

Also, no lice...yet and I remade the salmon, but without the blackening agent, and served it cold. It was edible, and I was starving by the time I got home at 8:00. Yum.

No comments: