Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Saturday

This morning was the holiday party at the kids' school. We brought cheese. Watched the kids play, chatted with some favorite moms and new-to-us dads, sang and listened to the kids sing. Then we rushed to Oakland to visit our most favorite East-Bayers, KRGG. After seeing them I always wish we lived next door so we could chat and visit often, sit on the lawn and watch the kids run around. A leisurely visit.

Went to Fenton's afterwards, where my parents took us when we were kids. Yum. That's all I can say.

I didn't get a call back for the job I interviewed for and I'm trying not to feel like a loser, but it's hard, not to.

Tomorrow to the temple for Buddhist service and then wrap and pack-a-thon for the rest of the day. We're heading south early Monday. Last time this year we were scouting Seattle and Portland.

No comments: