Monday, December 10, 2007

Attempts

I've been making attempts at cooking pasta. So far I've been unsuccessful. Mostly trying to get dinners to taste how my dad makes them, but he's be doing it for a long time so I suppose that's not possible. He manages to throw a few things in a pot without measuring and it always comes out tasting like a slaved-over gourmet meal.

Tonight I attempted vegetable ravioli with a brown butter sauce, but it ended up just being brown butter as I was lacking a few ingredients. I think next time I'll try what I did tonight, only I'll use salted instead of unsalted butter.

I like a lot of the parents at the kids' school. Hoping to be more social than I have been, and forge a few new friendships for both myself and the kids.

Practice practice practice...

I can't breathe out of my nose.

No comments: