Hot, hot, hot...what'cha gonna do?
• Read the library books for the last few times before returning them.
• Play "Go Fish"
• Read article about Rick Rubin
• Rent a car
• Read a very good article in the New Yorker about Asperger's that I could, surprisingly, relate to.
• Take a nap
• Reserve a hotel room
• Eat dinner and dessert for my "birthday"
• Don't leave the house all day
We've been going to the library here weekly since we came; it has a HUGE childrens' section. This branch gives you a receipt, listing all of the books you've checked out, which is crucial when taking out a bunch of childrens' books. Often time they get scattered about the house so we use the list as way to help hunt them all down. Brilliant!