Sunday, April 01, 2007

Changes...

I've been contemplating changing the look of the blog. I want to print out a copy for Bea and Isaac before I change it, so they have a record of the time between when they were 2.5 and 3.5, including pictures. I don't know much about HTML and I tend to sort of trial-and-error it when making small changes, but I'd like to change the color, add photos to the background, etc. and if I do that I'll lose the formatting I've already done. So I called Kinko's to see how much it would cost to print three copies of the blog, which is 108 pages per once I turn it into a pdf. It comes to $250.00 all in. I'll think about it some more and then wait until I'm feeling like we have a little more to spend. I'd hate to lose everything on here due to some wierd little glitch or server burp or something. I have it all in my head, but the kids don't.

Today we wrote invitations for the kids' birthday party. I'm a little scared. We've bought all the plates and cups and party favors; it's a half Nemo half Cars theme. We'll see how it goes this year. I figure it's fair to have them choose the number of friends they can invite according to the number of years they are going to be. I'll have to read up and see what other parents of twins do for birthdays next year. If their friends from school aren't able to make it, there will be plenty of family friends and loved ones to make a mighty celebration.

This morning we listened to some music while the kids were playing and every so often Isaac would say, "Dance with me Mama," and I would pick him up and dance him around the living room. That was nice. Ahhhh.

No comments: