Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Sunday Again

It's Sunday and I'm just sitting around. That's right...just sitting, well and typing on the computer. But it's quiet and peaceful and nappy around here and I'm sitting, thinking about what I'm going to do next, as in after June 15th.

I've been thinking about what I want out of life, been thinking about it a lot, and I it's funny that most of my thoughts revolve around career choices. As if that is what life is all about. I'm aware that I need a job to provide health insurance, food, houseing, clothing etc. for the family but life goes beyond that doesn't it?

I think I'd like to be able to sit here on a Sunday and not feel like my final moments of freedom are upon me. I want to feel like I have all the time in the world to spend.

I think I've decided and I think I've made a good decision.

No comments: