Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday Monday

Woke up late today after watching a movie until 1:30am. Made breakfast, played with the kids, took in the dry-cleaning got a hot tea for me and some hot chocolate for the kids and then went to the park. When the kids were about a year old, we had taken them to this park, which seem HUGE then and very dangerous. Now it was just the right size and we had a great time.

Bea's hit the age where "why?" comes up in response to every interaction and experience throughout the day. I like it because it gives me a chance to think about the little things that happen in a day and I like that she thinks I know the answer to everything. That ought to wear off in about ten years, right mom? I think Isaac hasn't asked a bunch of why yet because he's getting the answer when Bea asks.

No comments: