Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ship House

Ship House

A long time ago when I was thinking of becoming an architect, my friend Debbie told me to start collecting particular examples of things that I liked. The key, she said, was to be able to identify what it was, specifically, that I liked about the examples. Most everything is modern here and although it took some getting used to after all those Basque farm houses, I find the buildings and details in this area more lovely each day. Many of the buildings need to be painted but I can see the potential. Why am I not an architect now? Calculus and physics.

2 comments:

unclejason said...

One of the pics looks like our double gate!

Megan said...

It makes sense that I would include the gates as something I love about here because I LOVE your guys' gates and courtyard.